Join a renowned street photographer and LFI winner as he takes you on an experience that explores the everyday and commonplace in an iconic NY street, yet lends to compelling and out-of-the-ordinary visuals
- See and take compelling images made out of the commonplace and every day at this busy crosstown street
- Refine your street photography eye and presence as you shoot all kinds of situations on 42nd street – some mundane, some extraordinary
NYC visitors or locals interested in street photography or Midtown Manhattan scenes. Also ideal for someone wanting to learn about the Leica rangefinder system
- A walking visual tour from Hell’s Kitchen and the newly transformed skyline of the West Side to the UN Buiding all the way by the East River
- Shoot a variety of scenes, whether using iconic 42nd Street as a backdrop (Chrysler Building, NY Public Library, UN Building), or everyday people such as commuters, street vendors, office goers, people in costumes and tourists
- Interact and learn from Phil, a Leica Fotografie International winner and resident Leica expert on the rangefinder system
42ND STREET AND 11TH AVENUE
Camera and a couple of lenses , wide angle to small telephoto zoom .
Bring a laptop if you like and we can go over the images together and go through the thought process of what makes our final image.