Join award-winning documentary photographer, photojournalist and social activist Donna Ferrato in this exclusive night shoot experience across the streets of Tribeca and Lower Manhattan
- Walk the streets of Tribeca with Donna, see and learn how to be more fearless on the street
- See firsthand how artists and celebrities have transformed New York’s oldest warehouses to the most expensive zip code in town
All emerging or established photographers looking to improve their photographic eye, be more fearless on the street and are curious about the transformation in Tribeca
- 3-hour night shoot from Staten Island Ferry station to 34th Street (Herald Square)
- Photograph the street, the people, the subway – the dark side of New York
- Get first-hand insights from Donna about the neighborhoods, based on her 20+ years of documenting here
- This experience is about activating your eye, empathy and instincts with a legendary photographer and long-time New Yorker, and capturing your photographs like a nocturnal bird of prey.
Staten Island Ferry station, Manhattan NYC
We will be photographing in low-light, so bring a camera or film with high ISO or a portable flash. Wear boots and warm clothes during winter. No glam or glitter.