Join renowned fashion photographer Mark and a working New York City model over coffee for a chat about working in the fashion and beauty industry before hitting the streets of SoHo for a photo shoot
- Get one-on-one time and individual coaching on how to render a fashion/beauty story
- Take the opportunity to make images of a professional working model against some of the iconic NYC facades, to be a part of your portfolio forever
- This experience is designed to improve and refine your exposure to the fashion industry and enhance your portfolio.
Anybody interested in the beauty/fashion industry, curious about shooting a model, or street photography as we will shoot outside on the SoHo streets
- A 45 to 60-minute coffee chat with Mark and a professional New York City model about trends and nuances in the fashion/beauty industry
- An outdoor shoot utilizing natural light with the cobblestone streets of SoHo, bustling streets of Broadway, luxury storefronts of fashion houses, or an urban NYC wall as backdrops
- Watching, learning and shooting with Mark side by side as he gives you individual tips on how to render a fashion story from concept and shoot to edit and final presentation
Soho Coffee shop location TBA
Minimal equipment preferred. Only what you can comfortably carry through the streets of Soho. No tripods, reflectors, or other large pieces of equipment please.
*Images attendees shoot will be able to use images for personal use only (social media, professional portfolios, etc.).* This experience will be a very fun and casual environment, adaptable to what you personally would like to learn from two fashion industry professionals. Examples of images you may shoot: – Model standing on the cobblestone streets of Soho – Model walking down the bustling street of Broadway amongst the luxury storefronts – Portraits of the model against an urban wall utilizing natural light Model will come in one hair, makeup, and styling look at the beginning of the experience. ***PLEASE dress accordingly! Check weather and understand that we will be outside for the second half of this experience and want to make sure everyone is comfortable. Should we need to duck in and out of stores, we will do so as well so that all attendees have the best experience possible.***