Step off New York’s tourist path and join NYC Street Photography Collective founder Jorge Garcia for a day of candidly photographing people and exploring the streets of Flushing, Queens.
- Expand your horizons on street photography with the founder of a leading street photography collective
- Experience one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the world, and arguably the best of NYC’s 3 Chinatowns
Photographers of all levels with an interest in people, culture and street photography
- Capture spontaneous and candid moments with Jorge, as he guides you through an old Asian neighborhood, its streets, markets and hidden corners
- Sample some of the best food that NYC has to offer at a few hole-in-the-wall places
- Shoot side-by-side with Jorge to develop your “street photography” eye
- Get on-the-spot feedback and improvement suggestions on your images made from the day, if you desire, at the end of the session
Main St and Roosevelt Ave. in Flushing
1 Camera with a 1 lens no longer then 50mm. Iphones/Cameraphones are welcome
Food is not included in the price but is inexpensive. Wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be walking for most of the time.
You can see more of Jorge’s work at www.photosbyjorge.com