Experience the magic of the Tuscan countryside with its rolling hills, winding roads dotted with cypress trees. Join professional Italian Landscape photographer – Stefano Caporali on this tour that takes you to the heart of Tuscany and features the best locations of the Tuscan countryside- Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi, and depending on the time of the year, the Chianti area. In addition to the countryside, you will visit some quaint and off the tourist path towns that give you a chance to experience street and architectural photography.
- Make portfolio worthy classic Tuscan landscape photographs
- Let a local expert, take you to the right spots at right time for the right light
- The tour includes transportation (some restrictions apply – see Additional Info below for details)
This experience is for photography lovers of all levels. If you wish for it, you will get photography lessons on the field. There is an option to upgrade the experience to a “Private Workshop” that includes editing lessons.
- Visit the best of locations in the heart of Tuscany including Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi, and depending on the time of the year, the Chianti area
- Visit quaint villages that are off the tourist path
- If requested, receive hands-on instruction on landscape photography on the field
Pick up and drop off from customer hotel is available if in the Arezzo-Siena areas (that includes Cortona, Montepulciano, San Quirco d’Orcia, Pienza, Montalcino). For Florence, there are some restrictions due to the traffic and distance from the photo locations. Hence, some tours (ex, sunrise tour) are not available. For customers coming from other locations, pickup location will be decided upon inquiry. Please contact us for further questions on pickup location.
Lenses ranging from mid range zoom(24-105mm) to a short telephoto(200mm) work best.
PRICE: Price includes transportation but does not include meals.
Half day tours are about 4 hours long, and are during sunrise or sunset and include tips/tricks and on-field lessons.
A half day tour can be upgraded to a full day tour(sunrise to sunset) for a total of USD600 or a private workshop that includes post-production lessons for USD800