If you’ve primarily known Milan as a bustling modern city and its fashion scene, this experience takes you beyond the usual tourist traps into lesser-known neighborhoods where you can capture a different side of Milan.
- Improve your street photography skills and discover the real humanist street photography with one of the leading street photographers in Italy.
- Explore an old neighborhood like Old Chinatown or a new neighborhood like the Garibaldi district.
- Get insights from a leading street photographer born and brought up in Milan
This experience is for anyone with an interest in street photography and humanist photography.
- The workshop will start with introductions and a short briefing about the day and a little history about the neighborhoods.
- Learn the technical aspects of street photography including the use of different focal lengths
- Learn how to approach your subject with respect
- Wear a pair of comfortable shoes, fall in love and follow Diego on a slow walk to improve your vision on the streets
- Diego will be happy to provide a critique of your photos after the workshop via email or through Facebook.
- The workshop will start in the morning with a coffee break in the morning and a lunch break at one of the best Pizza places in Milan
Large Garibaldi square (Garibaldi green metro line stop)
Camera with one lens no longer than 50mm or a zoom no longer than 24-70. No Iphones.
Food is not included but is relatively inexpensive (not more than 20 USD for pizza, coffee, and a soda)
» Diego Bardone